Arizona Health Insurance
Are you looking to purchase Arizona health insurance? We offer many health insurance products for individuals and families such as yourself! Contact us today to start saving money!
Health Insurance Products Available in Arizona
The following top health insurance carriers are available in your state:
Our Recent Blog Posts about Arizona
Next Tuesday, October 1, 2013, marks the first day of open enrollment for President Obama’s Affordable Care Act. The expectation is that 7 million uninsured Americans will be enrolling into a qualified health plan over the next six months of the open enrollment season. It is a requirement from the federal government that all agents […]
Fort Wayne, Indiana (PRWEB) August 19, 2013 As the Affordable Care Act approaches full implementation, America’s Health Insurance is taking the first steps to become a registered and certified agent in the Federal Health Insurance Marketplace Exchange. They will be able to assist customers in purchasing health insurance through the healthcare.gov website. According to HHS, […]
Arizona Health Statistics
How healthy is Arizona? According to United Health Foundation, Arizona ranks #25 out of the 50 states (where #1 is the healthiest).
- Low prevalence of obesity- 24.7% Adult Population, Rank #11
- Low rate of preventable hospitalizations- 52.9 (Number per 1,000 Medicare enrollees), Rank #10
- Low rates of cancer deaths- 157.6 (deaths per 100,000 population), Rank #3
- Low rates of cardiovascular deaths- 210.3 (deaths per 100,000 population), Rank #2
- High percentage of children in poverty- 24.7% of people under the age of 18, Rank #43
- Limited availability of primary care physicians- 95.7 (number per 100,000 population), Rank #42
- Low high school graduation rate- 72.5% (percent of incoming ninth graders), Rank #41
*All the statistics for Arizona were found on the 2012 America’s Health Rankings conducted by United Health Foundation.