Health Insurance California
Are you looking to purchase California Health Insurance? We offer many health insurance products for individuals and families such as yourself! Contact us today to start saving money!
In the state of California, we provide service to the cities of Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento, and the surrounding areas.
The following top health insurance carrier is available in your state:
Our Recent Blog Posts about California Health Insurance
California Health Statistics
How healthy is California? According to United Health Foundation, California ranks #22 out of the 50 states (where #1 is the healthiest).
- Low prevalence of smoking- 13.7% of adult population, Rank #2
- Low prevalence of obesity- 23.8% of adult population, Rank #5
- Low prevalence of sedentary lifestyle- 19.1% of adult population, Rank #3
- Low infant mortality rate- 5.0 deaths per 1,000 live births, Rank #3
- High levels of air pollution- 15.3 micrograms of fine particles per cubic meter, Rank #50
- Low high school graduation rate- 71.0% of incoming ninth graders, Rank #42
- High incidence of infectious disease- 17.0 cases per 100,000 population, Rank #46
*All the statistics for California were found on the 2012 America’s Health Rankings conducted by United Health Foundation.