Columbus Health Insurance
Do you live in Columbus, Ohio? Or the surrounding area? Here at America’s Health Insurance we offer competitive Columbus health insurance products. We are a licensed agent in the state of Ohio, and we want to help you save money. Our strong relationships with the top insurance carriers of the country enables us to be on top of the health insurance market. This allows us to provide the absolute best products for our clients. We offer free online quoting, and free personal consultation with our licensed benefit specialists. Contact us today!
Health Insurance Products Available in Columbus, Ohio
The following top health insurance carriers are available in your state:
Columbus, Ohio Health Statistics
- Adult Smoking- 21% of population.
- Adult Obesity- 31% of population.
- Physical In-Activity- 25% of population.
- Excess Drinking- 19% of population
- A total of 7,870 Premature Deaths in 2012.
- 14% of the population in poor or fair health.
- 9.4% of population with low birth rates.
*All the statistics for Columbus, Ohio are based on the total percentages of Franklin County, Ohio. These statistics can be found on the 2012 Country Health Rankings and Road Maps conducted by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and the Population Health Institute at the University of Wisconsin.