Indiana Health Insurance
Are you looking to purchase Indiana health insurance? We offer many health insurance products for individuals and families such as yourself! Contact us today to start saving money!
Our Indiana Location
Our main headquarters is located in Fort Wayne, Indiana. We are located at 4822 Projects Drive, Fort Wayne, IN 46825
If you live near the Fort Wayne area, feel free to stop by our office for personal consultation with one of our licensed agents.
Products Available in Indiana
The following top health insurance carriers are available in your state:
Our Recent Blog Posts about Indiana
Next Tuesday, October 1, 2013, marks the first day of open enrollment for President Obama’s Affordable Care Act. The expectation is that 7 million uninsured Americans will be enrolling into a qualified health plan over the next six months of the open enrollment season. It is a requirement from the federal government that all agents […]
Fort Wayne, Indiana (PRWEB) August 19, 2013 As the Affordable Care Act approaches full implementation, America’s Health Insurance is taking the first steps to become a registered and certified agent in the Federal Health Insurance Marketplace Exchange. They will be able to assist customers in purchasing health insurance through the healthcare.gov website. According to HHS, […]
Indiana Health Statistics
How healthy is Indiana? According to United Health Foundation, Indiana ranks #41 out of the 50 states (where #1 is the healthiest).
- Low prevalence of binge drinking- 17.8% of adult population, Rank #19
- Low geographic disparity within the state- 8.6 relative standard deviation, Rank #11
- Low rate of uninsured population- 12.7% without health insurance, Rank #14
- High prevalence of smoking- 25.6% of adult population, Rank #44
- Low per capita public health funding, $44 per person, Rank #47
- High levels of air pollution- 13.1 micrograms of fine particles per cubic meter, Rank #49
*All the statistics for Indiana were found on the 2012 America’s Health Rankings conducted by United Health Foundation.