Kentucky Health Insurance
Are you looking to purchase Kentucky health insurance? We offer many health insurance products for individuals and families such as yourself! Contact us today to start saving money!
Health Insurance Products Available in Kentucky
The following top health insurance carriers are available in your state:
Kentucky Health Statistics
How healthy is Kentucky? According to United Health Foundation, Kentucky ranks #44 out of the 50 states (where #1 is the healthiest).
- Low prevalence of binge drinking- 16.1% of Adult Population, Rank #9
- Low violent crime rate- 243 offenses per 100,000 population, Rank #10
- High immunization coverage- 92.2% of children ages 19 to 35 months, Rank #14
- High prevalence of smoking- 29.0% of adult population, Rank #50
- High rate of preventable hospitalizations- 102.8 (number per 1,000 Medicare enrollees, Rank #50
- High rate of cancer deaths- 215.7 deaths per 100,000 population, Rank #50
*All the statistics for Kentucky were found on the 2012 America’s Health Rankings conducted by United Health Foundation.