Michigan Health Insurance
Are you looking to purchase Michigan health insurance? We offer many health insurance products for individuals and families such as yourself! Contact us today to start saving money!
Health Insurance Products Available in Michigan
The following top health insurance carriers are available in your state:
Our Recent Blog Posts about Michigan
Next Tuesday, October 1, 2013, marks the first day of open enrollment for President Obama’s Affordable Care Act. The expectation is that 7 million uninsured Americans will be enrolling into a qualified health plan over the next six months of the open enrollment season. It is a requirement from the federal government that all agents […]
Fort Wayne, Indiana (PRWEB) August 19, 2013 As the Affordable Care Act approaches full implementation, America’s Health Insurance is taking the first steps to become a registered and certified agent in the Federal Health Insurance Marketplace Exchange. They will be able to assist customers in purchasing health insurance through the healthcare.gov website. According to HHS, […]
Michigan Health Statistics
How healthy is Michigan? According to United Health Foundation, Michigan ranks #37 out of the 50 states (where #1 is the healthiest).
- Low prevalence of sedentary lifestyle- 23.6% of Adult Population, Rank #15
- Low rate of uninsured population- 12.7% without health insurance, Rank #14
- Low occupational fatalities rate- 3.7 deaths per 100,000 workers, Rank #15
- High prevalence of obesity- 31.3% of adult population, Rank #46
- High prevalence of smoking- 23.3% of adult population, Rank #40
- Low immunization coverage- 87.0% of children ages 19 to 35 months, Rank #44
*All the statistics for Michigan were found on the 2012 America’s Health Rankings conducted by United Health Foundation.