Missouri Health Insurance
Are you looking to purchase Missouri health insurance? We offer many health insurance products for individuals and families such as yourself! Contact us today to start saving money!
Health Insurance Products Available in Missouri
The following top health insurance carriers are available in your state:
Our Recent Blog Posts about Missouri
Next Tuesday, October 1, 2013, marks the first day of open enrollment for President Obama’s Affordable Care Act. The expectation is that 7 million uninsured Americans will be enrolling into a qualified health plan over the next six months of the open enrollment season. It is a requirement from the federal government that all agents […]
Fort Wayne, Indiana (PRWEB) August 19, 2013 As the Affordable Care Act approaches full implementation, America’s Health Insurance is taking the first steps to become a registered and certified agent in the Federal Health Insurance Marketplace Exchange. They will be able to assist customers in purchasing health insurance through the healthcare.gov website. According to HHS, […]
Missouri Health Statistics
How healthy is Missouri? According to United Health Foundation, Missouri ranks #42 out of the 50 states (where #1 is the healthiest).
- High rate of high school graduation- 83.1% of incoming ninth graders, Rank #9
- Low prevalence of low birth weight than most states- 8.2% of live births, Rank #23
- High prevalence of smoking- 25% of adult population, Rank #42
- High prevalence of sedentary lifestyle- 28.4% of adult population, Rank #41
- High prevalence of obesity- 30.3% of adult population, Rank #39
- High incidence of infectious disease- 16.8 cases per 100,000 population, Rank #43
- Low immunization coverage- 86.5% of children ages 19 to 35 months, Rank #46
*All the statistics for Missouri were found on the 2012 America’s Health Rankings conducted by United Health Foundation.