Nevada Health Insurance
Are you looking to purchase Nevada health insurance? We offer many health insurance products for individuals and families such as yourself! Contact us today to start saving money!
Health Insurance Products Available in Nevada
The following top health insurance carriers are available in your state:
Nevada Health Statistics
How healthy is Nevada? According to United Health Foundation, Nevada ranks #38 out of the 50 states (where #1 is the healthiest).
- Low prevalence of obesity- 24.5% of adult population, Rank #7
- Low incidence of infectious disease- 6.0 cases per 100,000 population, Rank #8
- Low high school graduation rate- 56.3% of incoming ninth graders, Rank #50
- High violent crime rate- 661 offenses per 100,000 population, Rank #50
- High rate of uninsured population- 22.0% without health insurance, Rank #49
- Low per capita public health funding- $39 per person, Rank #49
*All the statistics for Nevada were found on the 2012 America’s Health Rankings conducted by United Health Foundation.