Oregon Health Plan
Are you looking to purchase an Oregon health plan? We offer many health insurance products for individuals and families such as yourself! Contact us today to start saving money!
In the state of Oregon, we provide service to the cities of Portland, Eugene, Salem, Gresham, Hillsboro, and the surrounding areas.
The following top health insurance carrier is available in your state:
Our Recent Blog Posts about Oregon Health Insurance
Obamacare has become the only game in town when it comes to individual health insurance, yet as most of us know, the rules of the game change almost everyday. As we approach the second open enrollment period, there are a lot of significant updates and they will now be coming fast and furious. Starting today, I will provide a compilation of the news that is relevant to Individual Health Insurance across the country.
Oregon Health Statistics
How healthy is Oregon? According to United Health Foundation, Oregon ranks #13 out of the 50 states (where #1 is the healthiest).
- Low prevalence of sedentary lifestyle- 19.8% of adult population, Rank #4
- Low rate of preventable hospitalizations- 42.9 per 1,000 Medicare enrollees, Rank #3
- Low prevalence of low birth weight- 6.3% of live births, Rank #4
- Low infant mortality rate- 5.0 deaths per 1,000 live births, Rank #2
- High rate of uninsured population- 14.9% without health insurance, Rank #32
- Low immunization coverage- 85.7% of children ages 19 to 35 months, Rank #47
- Low per capita public health funding- $59 dollars per person, Rank #35
*All the statistics for Wyoming were found on the 2012 America’s Health Rankings conducted by United Health Foundation.