Information we collect:
In order to serve your health insurance needs, it is necessary to collect health and financial information about you. This information may be collected directly from you or on an application form. We also may collect information from a third party, such as your current or former health providers and consumer reporting agencies. It is impossible to detail every type of information that we may collect, but a few examples are:
- Your name, address, social security number, telephone number, occupation and other demographic information about you and/or your family members.
- Your past, present or future physical, mental, or behavioral health.
- Your health history.
- Information from consumer reporting agencies, public records and data collection agencies.
Information we may share with others:
- This collected information may be shared with current employees who would need to assist in the processing and servicing of your account.
- Third parties such as insurance carriers, data collection agencies, etc. who are necessary in the processing or servicing of your business.
Our security safeguards:
We make every effort to ensure the security and privacy of your information. We restrict access to the employees who need to know your information to provide service or products to you.
This notice is kept on file in our office and you may obtain a copy at any time upon request.