Tennessee Health Insurance
Are you looking to purchase Tennessee health insurance? We offer many health insurance products for individuals and families such as yourself! Contact us today to start saving money!
The following top health insurance carriers are available in your state:
Our Recent Blog Posts about Tennessee Health Insurance
Next Tuesday, October 1, 2013, marks the first day of open enrollment for President Obama’s Affordable Care Act. The expectation is that 7 million uninsured Americans will be enrolling into a qualified health plan over the next six months of the open enrollment season. It is a requirement from the federal government that all agents […]
Fort Wayne, Indiana (PRWEB) August 19, 2013 As the Affordable Care Act approaches full implementation, America’s Health Insurance is taking the first steps to become a registered and certified agent in the Federal Health Insurance Marketplace Exchange. They will be able to assist customers in purchasing health insurance through the healthcare.gov website. According to HHS, […]
Tennessee Health Statistics
How healthy is Tennessee? According to United Health Foundation, Tennessee ranks #39 out of the 50 states (where #1 is the healthiest).
- Low prevalence of binge drinking- 10.0% of adult population, Rank #1
- Higher per capita public health funding than most states- $83 per person, Rank #21
- Moderate availability of primary care physicians- 120.4 (number per 100,000 population), Rank #20
- High prevalence of sedentary lifestyle- 35.1% of live births, Rank #48
- High infant mortality rate- 8.1 deaths per 1,000 live births, Rank #45
- High prevalence of low birth weight- 9.0% of live births, Rank #42
- High violent crime rate – 613 offenses per 100,000 population, Rank #47
*All the statistics for Tennessee were found on the 2012 America’s Health Rankings conducted by United Health Foundation.