Texas Health Insurance
Are you looking to purchase Texas health insurance? We offer many health insurance products for individuals and families such as yourself! Contact us today to start saving money!
In the state of Texas, we provide service to the cities of Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi, Plano, Laredo, Lubbock, Garland, Irving, Amarillo, Grand Prairie, Brownsville, Pasadena, Mesquite, McKinney, McAllen, Waco, Carrollton, Frisco, Beaumont, Abilene, Denton, Midland, Round Rock, Wichita Falls, Odessa, Richardson, and the surrounding areas.
The following top health insurance carriers are available in your state:
Our Recent Blog Posts about Texas Health Insurance
Next Tuesday, October 1, 2013, marks the first day of open enrollment for President Obama’s Affordable Care Act. The expectation is that 7 million uninsured Americans will be enrolling into a qualified health plan over the next six months of the open enrollment season. It is a requirement from the federal government that all agents […]
Fort Wayne, Indiana (PRWEB) August 19, 2013 As the Affordable Care Act approaches full implementation, America’s Health Insurance is taking the first steps to become a registered and certified agent in the Federal Health Insurance Marketplace Exchange. They will be able to assist customers in purchasing health insurance through the healthcare.gov website. According to HHS, […]
Texas Health Statistics
How healthy is Texas? According to United Health Foundation, Texas ranks #40 out of the 50 states (where #1 is the healthiest).
- Low prevalence of smoking- 19.2% of adult population, Rank #14
- Low rate of cancer deaths- 173.8 deaths per 100,000 population, Rank #13
- High rate of uninsured population- 24.2% without health insurance, Rank #50
- High prevalence of sedentary lifestyle- 27.2% of adult population, Rank #39
- High prevalence of obesity- 30.4% of adult population, Rank #40
- High incidence of infectious disease – 19.1 cases per 100,000 population, Rank #48
- High percentage of children in poverty- 25.5% of persons under age 18, Rank #47
*All the statistics for Texas were found on the 2012 America’s Health Rankings conducted by United Health Foundation.