Virginia Health Insurance
Are you looking to purchase Virginia health insurance? We offer many health insurance products for individuals and families such as yourself! Contact us today to start saving money!
The following top health insurance carriers are available in your state:
Virginia Health Statistics
How healthy is Virginia? According to United Health Foundation, Virginia ranks #21 out of the 50 states (where #1 is the healthiest).
- Low violent crime rate- 214 offenses per 100,000 population, Rank #6
- Few poor mental health days per month- 3.4 days in previous 30 days, Rank #10
- Few poor physical health days per month- 3.4 days in previous 30 days, Rank #9
- Low percentage of children in poverty- 14.7% of persons under age 18, Rank #11
- Low immunization coverage- 88.9% of children ages 19 to 35 months, Rank #33
- High geographic disparity- 16.3 relative standard deviation, Rank #40
- High prevalence of obesity- 29.2% of adult population, Rank #35
- High prevalence of diabetes- 10.4% of adult population, Rank #38
*All the statistics for Virginia were found on the 2012 America’s Health Rankings conducted by United Health Foundation.