Wyoming Health Insurance
Are you looking to purchase Wyoming health insurance? We offer many health insurance products for individuals and families such as yourself! Contact us today to start saving money!
In the state of Wyoming, we provide service to the cities of Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette, and the surrounding areas.
The following top health insurance carriers are available in your state:
Our Recent Blog Posts about Wyoming Health Insurance
Next Tuesday, October 1, 2013, marks the first day of open enrollment for President Obama’s Affordable Care Act. The expectation is that 7 million uninsured Americans will be enrolling into a qualified health plan over the next six months of the open enrollment season. It is a requirement from the federal government that all agents […]
Fort Wayne, Indiana (PRWEB) August 19, 2013 As the Affordable Care Act approaches full implementation, America’s Health Insurance is taking the first steps to become a registered and certified agent in the Federal Health Insurance Marketplace Exchange. They will be able to assist customers in purchasing health insurance through the healthcare.gov website. According to HHS, […]
Wyoming Health Statistics
How healthy is Wyoming? According to United Health Foundation, Wyoming ranks #23 out of the 50 states (where #1 is the healthiest).
- Low incidence of infectious disease- 4.1 cases per 100,000 population, Rank #2
- Low percentage of children in poverty- 11.7% of persons under age 18, Rank #3
- Low levels of air pollution- 5.1 micrograms of fine particles per cubic meter, Rank #1
- Limited availability of primary care physicians- 89.6 per 100,000 population, Rank #44
- Low immunization coverage- 82.5% of children ages 19 to 35 months, Rank #50
- High prevalence of low birthweight- 9.0% of live births, Rank #41
*All the statistics for Wyoming were found on the 2012 America’s Health Rankings conducted by United Health Foundation.