Florida Health Insurance
Are you looking to purchase Florida health insurance? We offer many health insurance products for individuals and families such as yourself! Contact us today to start saving money!
The following top health insurance carriers are available in your state:
Our Recent Blog Posts about Florida
This week's update includes information on "skinny" plans and cultural changes caused by Obamacare, as well as information on premium increases.
Next Tuesday, October 1, 2013, marks the first day of open enrollment for President Obama’s Affordable Care Act. The expectation is that 7 million uninsured Americans will be enrolling into a qualified health plan over the next six months of the open enrollment season. It is a requirement from the federal government that all agents […]
Florida Health Statistics
How healthy is Florida? According to United Health Foundation, Florida ranks #34 out of the 50 states (where #1 is the healthiest).
- Low rate of cardiovascular deaths- 222.9 (deaths per 100,000 population), Rank #8
- Low rate of cancer deaths- 172.9 (deaths per 100,000 population), Rank #10
- Low levels of air pollution- 7.6 (micrograms of fine particles per cubic meter), Rank #10
- High rate of uninsured population- 20.2% without health insurance, Rank #46
- Low high school graduation rate, 68.9% of incoming ninth graders, Rank #44
- High geographic disparity within the state- 23.6 (relative standard deviation, Rank #48
*All the statistics for Florida were found on the 2012 America’s Health Rankings conducted by United Health Foundation.