Pennsylvania Health Insurance
Are you looking to purchase Pennsylvania health insurance? We offer many health insurance products for individuals and families such as yourself! Contact us today to start saving money!
The following top health insurance carriers are available in your state:
Our Recent Blog Posts about Pennsylvania Health Insurance
Next Tuesday, October 1, 2013, marks the first day of open enrollment for President Obama’s Affordable Care Act. The expectation is that 7 million uninsured Americans will be enrolling into a qualified health plan over the next six months of the open enrollment season. It is a requirement from the federal government that all agents […]
Fort Wayne, Indiana (PRWEB) August 19, 2013 As the Affordable Care Act approaches full implementation, America’s Health Insurance is taking the first steps to become a registered and certified agent in the Federal Health Insurance Marketplace Exchange. They will be able to assist customers in purchasing health insurance through the healthcare.gov website. According to HHS, […]
Pennsylvania Health Statistics
How healthy is Pennsylvania? According to United Health Foundation, Pennsylvania ranks #26 out of the 50 states (where #1 is the healthiest).
- Low rate of uninsured population- 10.9% without health insurance, Rank #9
- High rate of high school graduation- 80.5% of incoming ninth graders, Rank #14
- High levels of air pollution- 12.0 micro grams of fine particles per cubic meter, Rank #47
- Low per capita public health funding- $52 per person, Rank #41
- High rate of cancer deaths- 193.3 deaths per 100,000 population, Rank #37
*All the statistics for Pennsylvania were found on the 2012 America’s Health Rankings conducted by United Health Foundation.